Tyler’s 2018 NFL Mock Draft
2018 NFL Mock Draft: Updated 05/01/2017
Please Follow me on twitter @newnfldraft and let me know what you think about the below 2015 NFL Mock Draft. If you are interested in writing your own 2017 NFL Mock Draft and having it posted on newnfldraft.com please follow and tweet me.
1. Cleveland(via LA Rams)-Sam Darnold, QB, USC
Goff may not be the answer, but the Rams are so bad, they’ll take both Cleveland picks this year, and their first next year. Kizer may have landed in Cleveland, but he’s definitely not the answer.
2. San Francisco-Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
The Niners are on a total rebuild. After a decent 2017 draft, they’ll be looking for their franchise QB.
3. New York Jets-Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
Hackenburg may, or may not, take strides. He has all the tools, but is too much like Jay Cutler to work in in New York. Jackson will come out earl.
4. Chicago-Mike McGlinchey, T, Notre Dame
The Bears will have a bevy of talent to pick from, but will realize how poor their O line is during the 2017 season.
5. Buffalo-Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
This will be a whole new offense and Tyrod may not be the QB to lead them after 2017.
6. LA Rams(via Cleveland)-Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A and M
This Rams have a stubborn office and will refuse to give up on Goff until at least after the 2018 season. Kirk is an elite WR for Goff, or the future QB.
7. Minnesota-Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn
Bradford isn’t the answer and Bridgewater may never be the same.
8. Cincinnati-Trey Adams, T, Washington
With a run on QB’s, Cincy will have any prospect they want, but ultimately a tackle will win out.
9. Jacksonville-Tyquan Lewis, DE, Ohio St.
Jacksonville should be a run first offense, and will look to make their D more explosive.
10. Baltimore-Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
This pick will come down to RB or WR. Alabama wins out and Flacco has a receiver to throw to..