Tyler’s 2018 NFL Mock Draft
2018 NFL Mock Draft | 11-21
11. LA Rams(via Cleveland via Houston)-Arden Key, LB, LSU-The Rams are changing to a 34 and an elite pass rusher like Key will be hard to pass up on.
12. New York Giants-Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn St.-Perkins may be decent, but Barkley is elite.
13. New Orleans-Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas-No matter who the Saints drafted in 2017, their LB play will still be horrible..
14. Dallas-Derwin James, S, Florida St.-Dallas really didn’t really replace the starters they lost prior to the 2017 draft. James is a star safety to play alongside Jones.
15. Detroit-Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama-Detroit really needs to step up their run game. Scarbrough is one of the best Alabama backs to hit the draft.
16. Washington-Wilton Speight, QB, Michigan-He will only grow more successful, and will probably come out with a high stock. He isn’t elite, but Speight has a ton of admirable qualities that will put him in the top 50 picks.
17. Denver-Martinas Rankin, Mississippi St.-Hopefully Bolles grows into the LT spot, but that will still leave holes at G and RT. Enter Rankin.
18. Indianapolis-Christian Wilkins, DE, Clemson-The O line will need some help, but if Wilkins slides this far, he can’t be passed on.
19. Arizona-Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma St-Rudolph is more than likely a 2nd rounder, so Arizona needs to trade back, or reach for Palmer’s replacement.
20. Miami-Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame-A top 10 talent, Miami can’t afford to pass on an elite guard like Nelson.
21. Philadelphia-Mitch Hyatt, T, Clemson-Philly failed to boost up their O line in the 2017 draft.