My name is C.J., I’m from Georgia and love anything and everything football. I’m a senior in high school and going to start college this fall. I’m an aspiring scout/journalist at either the NFL or College level. My Favorite College team is Alabama, my favorite NFL Team is Carolina and my favorite basketball and baseball teams are Atlanta. I enjoy listening/seeing everyone’s opinion because I’m always open to learning new things. If you want to ask me about my mock or critique it hit me up on twitter @cmilner2
2012 NFL Mock Draft Updated on 04/25/2012
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB-Stanford
- Indianapolis should be considered the luckiest franchise of all time. They are lucky enough to draft Andrew Luck just as Peyton Manning’s career as an Indianapolis Colt is over. It could take Andrew Luck a couple years to get the Colts back to the playoffs as the rest of their roster leaves a lot to be desired.
2. Washington Redskins via STL: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
- I love the move by Washington to trade up to the second overall pick in order to land Robert Griffin III. Having a franchise QB, especially one of Robert Griffin III’s caliber, is priceless. Robert Griffin III should have a better rookie season than Andrew Luck due to the better talent on the Redskins roster.
3. Buccaneers Via MIN: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
- Tampa Bay head coach Greg Schiano has a man crush on Trent Richardson and I can understand why. Moving up two spots to get him is well worth i.
4. Bills Via CLE: Matt Kalil, OT-USC
- Losing one of the more underrated OT’s in the NFL in Demetress Bell is going to hurt Buffalo badly if they don’t take a tackle in the first round. Buffalo recently brought in Matt Kalil for a visit and if he slips to this spot, Buffalo will probably make the move up to get him.
5. Vikings Via TB: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
- I would draft Matt Kalil with this pick, but the Vikings love Mo Claiborne and have a need at corner. You could argue that Claiborne is better value than Kalil with the third pick.