2013 NFL Mock Draft 1st round final picks. Follow me on Twitter @newnfldraft to ask any questions, comments or concerns about my NFL Mock Draft here as well. Also if you are interested in writing and posted your own mock draft on this site please email me firstname.lastname@example.org .
2013 NFL Mock Draft Pick | 25-32
25. Minnesota Vikings Via SEA: Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
The Minnesota Vikings get the best LB available on their board to help sure up the position.
26. Green Bay Packers: Deandre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
Wide Receiver may not be the biggest need for GB but they throw the ball so much and Cobb is so versatile that it won’t hurt. .
27. Houston Texans: Keenan Allen, WR, Cal
The Houston Texans get quite possibly the best WR in this mock draft. He is not being talked about because his workout numbers didn’t wow anyone.
28. Denver Broncos: Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
The Denver Broncos get one of the best Safety’s in this draft to add depth to their secondary.
29. New England Patriots: Johnthan Banks, CB, Miss State
2013 NFL Mock Draft Cornerback
The Patriots get the best available CB. Banks falls a little because of his workout numbers. I do think he will be a perfect fit in the Patriots defense (I also wouldn’t be surprised if they try to trade out of this pick for someone to trade up for a QB).
30. Atlanta Falcons: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
The Atlanta Falcons get a first round Tight End to replace Tony Gonzalez.
31. San Francisco 49ers: Eddie Lacey, RB, Alabama
#1 Running Back
The 49ers add depth to their already stout defense in the 2013 NFL Draft.
32. Baltimore Ravens: Manti Te’O, ILB, Notre Dame
The Ravens stop the Manti Te’O free fall and get him to replace a legend in Ray Lewis.