2013 NFL Mock Draft Picks 33-40 are headlined by top tier players that just missed the first round of this 2013 NFL Mock Draft.
Follow me on twitter @newnfldraft to send any questions, comments or concerns about my NFL Mock Draft.
2012 NFL Mock Draft Round 2
33. Jacksonville Jaguars: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
In the end I think someone will trade back into the first round to get Matt Barkley if he falls out of the top 10. In this mock draft I am not predicting trades so Jacksonville takes him with the first pick in round 2.
34. San Francisco 49ers via KC: Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
2013 NFL Mock Draft Defensive Tackle
The 49ers get a good defensive tackle who can come in and rotate immediately for them.
35. Philadelphia Eagles: David Amerson, CB/S, NC State
2013 NFL Mock Draft secondary
The Eagles could use help in the secondary. Amerson is considered by a lot of analysts to be a safety at the next level. He has great speed and very good ball skills.
36. Detroit Lions: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
2013 NFL Mock Draft Wide Receiver
The Detroit Lions get a very good Wide Receiver in round 2 here.
37. Cincinnati Bengals (via OAK): Eric Reid, S, LSU
2013 NFL Mock Draft Safety
The Bengals need to a playmaker at safety and Reid has shown he can do so .
38. Arizona Cardinals: Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
The Cardinals are looking to get Palmer but how many years does he have left? I don’t think a ton… so with this selection they take Tyler Wilson to sit behind him and be the future of the organization.
39. Cleveland Browns: Josh Gordon, WR, Baylor
2013 NFL Mock Wide Receiver
The Supplemental Draft selection by the Browns.
40. New York Jets: Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
2013 NFL Mock Draft Quarterback
The Jets QB with a very high ceiling with this selection. He is a bit of a gunslinger but I believe he could be the best QB in this draft class.