The picks and the analysis of this 2013 NFL Mock Draft below…
6) Cleveland Browns Select Barkevious Mingo, OLB/DE, LSU.
Reasoning: The Browns are switching to a 3-4 and need a rush linebacker and Mingo fits there nicely, Mingo has the biggest Boom or Bust potential in this draft and his boom/ceiling is incredible.
7) Arizona Cardinals Select Luke Joeckel, Offensive Tackle, Texas A&M.
Reasoning: Reports are indicating the Cardinals love Barkley but to take him 7th overall is a mistake, they can take a great tackle to protect whoever their signal caller is which could very well be Barkley after a trade up perhaps.
8) Buffalo Bills Select Cordarrelle Patterson, Wide Receiver, Tennessee.
Reasoning: The Bills badly need a target opposite of Stevie Johnson, Patterson is so electric once the ball is in his hand he could be an elite receiver in a few seasons and almost completes the Bills offense.
9) New York Jets Select Ezekiel Ansah, OLB/DE, BYU.
Reasoning: The Jets were a circus last year, but besides the media circle they had a horrible Oline, Quarterback, and Linebacking core, they need to improve some of these through the offseason process and Ziggy can be great put in the right position, at OLB his skills will grow and he is an immediate upgrade over Pace and Thomas.
10) Tennessee Titans Select Chance Warmack, Offensive Guard, Alabama.
Reasoning: The reasons Chris Johnson’s season was so bad is because he had no guard play, Warmack can come in and be a cement block on the line and open up running lanes for Johnson and also protect Locker.