Tyler’s 2014 NFL Mock Draft Round 3 | 1-16
1. Houston-Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU
2. Washington-Ego Ferguson, DE, LSU-Washington needs a 5 tech who can rush the passer freely.
3. Oakland-Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi St.-Bergstrom isn’t lighting the world on fire, Jackson could start day 1.
4. Atlanta-Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington-Sankey may be the most complete back in the draft. Jackson isn’t getting younger and Rodgers hasn’t been extremely productive.
5. Tampa Bay-Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon St.-Crichton is highly regarded, but doesn’t have the speed and tenacity of the top ends in the draft.
6. Jacksonville-Keith McGill, CB, Utah-Ball needs to be upgraded, McGill is the huge corner that Bradley covets.
7. Cleveland-Cyril Richardson, G, Baylor-With weapons coming into play, Cleveland needs to shore up their O line.
8. Minnesota-Kareem Martin, DE, N. Carolina
9. Buffalo-Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida St.
10. New York Giants-Jaylen Watkins, CB, Florida-Watkins is the best player on the board.
11. St. Louis-Billy Turner, G/T, N. Dakota St.
12. Detroit-Pierre Desir, CB, Lindenwood-Desir has all the tools to be a talent in the NFL. He needs to develop but can play the nickel.
13. San Francisco(via Tennessee)-Jackson Jeffcoat, LB, Texas-With or without Smith, the Niners need quality depth at the LB spot.
14. Dallas-Carl Bradford, LB, Arizona St.-Dallas needs more from their LB corps. Bradford can play all three spots, but will start immediately on the strong side.
15. Baltimore-Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin-Borland will slide due to injury concerns. Baltimore has Jones to develop into the coverage linebacker, leaving Borland to be the thumper in the middle.
16. New York Jets-C.J. Fiedorowisz, TE, Iowa.