2014 NFL Mock Draft Picks 21-32 by Orinda
21) Green Bay Packers –Louis Nix III, DT, Notre Dame Some how Mosley falls to the 21 spot in this draft though he could easily be a top 15 pick. I could see him going as early as 11 to the Titans.
22) Philadelphia Eagles – Timmy Jernigan, DT, FSU
A Stout DT
23) Kansas City Chiefs – Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech
Kansas City has Alex Smith as their QB so why not give them a top tier TE to be a release valve.
24) Cincinnati Bengals – Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
The Bengals get the 2nd best Safety in the draft who is just behind Ha Ha.
25) San Diego Chargers – David Yankey, G, Stanford
The Chargers snag the top guard in the draft.
26) Cleveland Via Indy – Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
First off in 20 NFL drafts HC Jeff Fisher has never gone OL in the 1st round. But w/ 3 picks in the 1st round this would be a luxury pick & they could use an OT. Good against speed rushers, stops bull rushes. Played tough schedule vs great SEC pass rushers. Held his own vs Clowney in 2 games allowing 0 sacks. Also good in pass protection. Well rounded OT. 6’6" 332 lbs.
27) New Orleans Saints – Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
The Saints get a small corner who has good instincts and plays big.
28) Carolina Panthers – Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame The Panthers need a play maker. Beckham JR can be that with this selection.
29) New England Patriots – Ra’Shede Hageman, DT, MN
The Patriots need a stout DT. Hageman may not be exactly what they wanted as he may be more of a 5 tech than a nose but he has a lot of upside.
30) San Francisco 49′ers – Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
The weakest part of the 49ers is their secondary which they help with this selection.
31) Denver Broncos – Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
The Broncos get another good player to go with a defense that could use some help.
32) Seattle Seahawks – Jordan Mathews, WR
The Hawks get a WR to help their QB and their offense.