2014 NFL Mock Draft | by Hunter
7 Full Rounds
1. Houston Texans: Jadeveon Clowney, DE/OLB, South Carolina
There has been a lot of talk about the Texans and their future QB. I think in the end they wait and take a QB early 2nd to 3rd round.
2. St. Louis Rams via Wash: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
The Rams could go OT with this selection but in the end I have them taking the best available player which I have as Sammy Watkins. Even with the signing of Britt I say Watkins is still a great selection. Watkins and Britt (if he can play) on the outside and Austin in the slot would be dangerous.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
The Jags think long and hard about a QB with this selection and in the end they think Manziel is to dynamic to pass up on.
4. Cleveland Browns: Khalil Mack, OLB/DE, Buffalo
The Browns pass on the QB and go with one of the best players in the draft. Mack can play OLB or defensive end with his athleticism.
5. Oakland Raiders: Blake Bortles, QB, UCF
The Raiders could go one of many directions with this pick. They have all of the top OT’s available but they decide to grab their QB of the future in Blake Bortles.