Washington Redskins player needs for the 2015 NFL Draft
by Tyler Lurkins
1. S -Noticing a trend? Clark is atrocious and Meriweather is gone.
2. RT -Either draft a LT and move Williams to RT, or wait patiently and nab a talented RT.
3. QB -RG3 isn’t stepping up and Cousins played poorly. Someone has to be brought in to be a safe backup who will compete.
4. NT -Big Barry is gone. It’s hard to find a great NT, but good ones are a dime a dozen.
5. ILB -The team plays with two of them, but neither ILB can cover.