Tyler’s 2015 NFL Mock Draft Round 3 | 17-32
17. Buffalo-Jordan Phillips, NT, Oklahoma-Phillips is very sought after, but comes with a ton of baggage. He’ll make a powerful nose in the 34.
2. Houston-Anthony Harris, SS, Virginia-Swearinger is on the trade block as Houston is looking for a smoother play maker like Harris
3. San Diego-Reese Dismukes C, Auburn-San Diego will need a a great leader to play center.
Philadelphia-Ali Marpet, G, Hobart-Philly likes mobile and versatile players. Marpet has held his own against the elite NCAA pass rushers in post season workouts.
21. Cincinnati-Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn-Wright is a very spectacular prospect, he just doesn’t have the game film to match.
22. Arizona-D’Joun Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic-Arizona wants a feisty corner with a ton of athleticism.
23. Pittsburgh-Darius Kilgo, NT, Maryland-Kilgo is a leader who is stout on the line. Pitt fans will be reminded of the great Casey Hampton.
24. Detroit-Xavier Cooper, DT, Washington St.-Detroit is currently looking at Cooper in the 2nd, they’ll be ecstatic if he drops here.
25. Carolina-David Johnson, RB, N. Iowa-Stewart can’t be relied upon to carry the team. Johnson is a sleeper, but has tore up every bit of competition in post season events.
26. Baltimore-Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise St.-Ajayi is very smooth for a large back, he catches the ball well and will be a great compliment to Forsett.
27. Dallas-Adrian Amos, FS, Penn St.-Wilcox needs to be upgraded. Amos is well coached and is a prototype safety. He just needs some experience under his belt.
28. Denver-Clive Walford, TE, Miami-In a zone system, Walford will be very explosive.
29. Indianapolis-Lorenzo Mauldin, LB, Louisville-Indy needs to keep that pass rush productive. Mauldin is a natural fit who is an aggressive rusher.
30. Green Bay-Danielle Hunter, LB, LSU-Hunter is the top player on the board and provides great depth at the rush LB spot.
31. Seattle-Justin Cox, CB, Mississippi St.-Seattle isn’t afraid to reach for a great scheme fit. Cox is loaded with speed and strength and will be a great fit in Seattle’s secondary.
32. New England-Mitch Morse, G, Missouri-Morse is a versatile T who fits better on the interior of the line.
33. New England-Jesse James, TE, Penn St.-James comes from the Patriot playbook and is a massive weapon for Brady.
34. Kansas City-Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas St.-Lockett is a very stout receiver who can come over the middle.
35. Cincinnati-Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers-Cincy will need some depth at TE where Eiffert is the only reliable option.