Tyler’s 4 Round 2017 NFL Mock Draft
2017 NFL Mock Draft: Updated 03/16/2017
Please Follow me on twitter @newnfldraft and let me know what you think about the below 2015 NFL Mock Draft. If you are interested in writing your own 2017 NFL Mock Draft and having it posted on newnfldraft.com please follow and tweet me.
1. Cleveland-Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A and M – Cleveland can develop a QB or select the absolute best player in the draft. Garrett isn’t just the best player, but is a player that can be an absolute star for years to come.
2. San Francisco-Mitch Trubisky, QB, N.Carolina –The 49ers pull the trigger and take their top rated QB.
3. Chicago-Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama-The Bears take a top tier player on the defensive line.
4. Jacksonville-Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU – Marrone’s tenure may hinge on the play of Bortles. The best way to keep Bortles moving is to simplify the offense and run it down the competitors throat. Fournette is one of the most powerful runners to enter the draft in the last 20 years.
5. Tennessee(via Los Angeles)-Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan – Many have Peppers’ stock sliding. He’s too much of a tweener with no true position. Fact remains he was one of the most spectacular defenders in college football and the Titans have one of the best DC’s in the history of the NFL.
6. New York Jets-Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio St.- Lattimore is a gifted athlete that will turn heads at the combine. He’ll come with some medical red flags, but should secure his place as the top corner in the draft.
7. LA Chargers-Ryan Ramczyk, T, Wisconsin-The Bolts could surprise many with a QB selection here. But as it sits, they’ll reach for Ramczyk. Not planning on being at the combine due to injury, it’s bet that he won’t be a top 15 pick. With such a shortage in O lineman, and very little talent in free agency, the Chargers will reach for Ramczyk, especially as he’s a lock to excel in both film and post combine workouts.
8. Carolina-Teez Tabor, CB, Florida – Tabor should be a workout warrior. Often regarded as the best cover corner in the collegiate ranks, Tabor struggled in the 2016 season. However, Tabor still has good size and solid fundamentals.
9. Cincinnati-Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee – Barnett has been one of the more dominant defenders in college football. Maybe not the most impressive athlete, but he is a constant producer with a high motor.
10. Buffalo-Jamal Adams, S, LSU – Adams has been a force in the LSU secondary. He’s a solid framed prospect who covers, but his value will be from his aggressive tackling skills from sideline to sideline. With a new scheme change, Buffalo better make sure they have their secondary ready to play..