2016 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10 by Tyler Lurkins.
6. Baltimore-DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon-Baltimore may not want to pass on a left tackle here, but Buckner is a sure fire stud at end. Buckner understands the scheme and could start day 1, bringing disruptive power and a boost in the pass rush.
7. San Francisco-Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida-It’s a little high for Hargreaves, but the Niners could really use a star in their secondary. Arizona and Seattle are tossing the ball around, the Niners will need Hargreaves to settle down as a number one corner.
8. Cleveland(via Philadelphia)-Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State-Cleveland trades back to build a franchise and still gets an elite prospect. Elliott will be fan favorite, and will hopefully bolster their anemic running game.
9. Tampa Bay-Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson-Lawson over Bosa? Bosa is an excellent end in his own right, but is more of a Chris Long type: A complete end who isn’t necessarily a superior pass rusher. Meanwhile, Lawson is a very talent rusher who can get around the edge. Sacks outrank balance for Tampa right now, plus Bosa has some character issues.
10. New York Giants-Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio St.-As mentioned in the Tampa explanation, Bosa just isn’t a phenomenal rusher. With Vernon already on the roster, the G men bring balance to the line with Bosa. This scheme will be the best for Bosa. Chris Long enjoyed his very best year under Spagnuolo, who utilizes fierce, strong, and violent rushers like Bosa.