Tyler’s 2014 NFL Mock Draft Round 2 | 17-32
17. New York Jets-Odell Beckham, Jr., WR, LSU-Beckham is a tremendous receiver, but he isn’t overly fast nor overly big. He’ll be a great fit in New York.
18. Miami-Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame-This offense screams for a talented, big, TE. Even if Keller is back and healthy, Niklas will get a shot to play.
19. Chicago-Martavius Bryant, WR, Clemson-Chicago has needs, but with the top DT’s gone, they’ll look to bolster an explosive receiver corp in this pass happy offense.
20. Arizona-Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, EIU-Eventually Arizona will need a capable backup to Palmer. Garoppolo has the skillsets Airens looks for in a QB.
21. Green Bay-Jimmy Ward, S, N. Illinois-Easily the best player on the board..
22. Philadelphia-Marcus Smith, LB, Louisville-Philly needs more out of their pass rush. Smith is jetting up the boards.
23. San Francisco(via Kansas City)-Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida St.-Benjamin’s attitude and rawness will have him free falling. The Niners will utilize him and bring him along properly
24. Cincinnati-Marcus Roberson, CB, Florida-Roberson is a stellar athlete, but has injury concerns. Cincy will note his coverage skills and bring him along slowly.
25. San Diego-Jeremiah Attaochu, LB, Georgia Tech-In this division, San Diego needs to get better at getting to the QB. Attaochu is a pure pass rusher.
26. Indianapolis-Lamarcus Joyner, S, Florida St.-Indy will look past Joyner’s size and see a roaming, ball hawking, FS.
27. New Orleans-Marcus Martin, C, USC-With uncertainty with their centers on the roster, Martin will be given a chance to compete for a starting job.
28. Carolina-Dri Archer, WR, Kent St.-With that much speed, no way does Archer get out of the 2nd round.
29. New England-Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU-New England needs an every down back. Hill can carry the load.
30. San Francisco-Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas-One of San Fran’s top needs is C. Swanson comes from a run heavy, pro style offense
31. Denver-Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss-Denver is high on Moncrief who may be a valuable receiver down the road.
32. Seattle-Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt-Maybe Matthews isn’t the best on the board, but he fits well with what Seattle tries to do. He’s large and reliable.