2014 NFL Mock Draft Picks 21-32 by Tyler Lurkins
21. Green Bay-Taylor Lewan, T, Michigan-Though Packer fans are tired of 1st round O lineman, Lewan is a great pick up. Bulaga is unproven, and Bakhtiari is better suited at G. This team can’t afford to have pressure on Rodgers.
22. Philadelphia-Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida St.-Benjamin is way too raw to make the first round. However, Kelly firmly believes his system is unbeatable. The immense size and speed Benjamin possesses may create some of the biggest mismatches in the NFL.
23. Kansas City-Ra’Shede Hageman, DE, Minnesota-Though Reid’s first thought will be guard, the size and talent of Hageman will outweigh any other selection.
24. Cincinnati-Jimmy Garrapolo, QB, Eastern Illinois- If Cincy thought Dalton was the answer, wouldn’t they have signed him by now? This team has little needs, it’s time they selected someone to compete with Dalton.
25. San Diego-Kyle Fuller, CB, Va Tech-San Diego’s first priority should be to shore up the secondary. Fuller is coming out of the woodworks as an excellent cover corner.
26. Cleveland(via Indianapolis)-Odell Beckham, Jr., WR, LSU-With a QB in tow, a RB signed, and the makings of a top O line, Cleveland better find a receiver opposite of Gordon. The hype is with Beckham, who has the skills to be a star #2.
27. New Orleans-Kony Ealy, LB, Missouri-In most drafts, Ealy is a top 15 lock. With Ryan’s D relying on a stellar pass rush, Ealy can surely start day 1.
28. Carolina-Cyrus Kouandjio, T, Alabama-Kouandjio may not see the first round after poor post season medical billings and performances. The Panthers have not been aggressive in free agency and will look to reach for Kouandjio or a Brandon Thomas. The other only option is trading up. If they don’t seek line depth for Newton, Carolina will take a huge step backwards.
29. New England-Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame-Wilfork wants paid or released. Nix is a scheme fit who understands the position. If Nix lasts this long, New England is almost a lock to take him.
30. San Francisco-Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio St.-Roby is all speed and attitude. His rough style of play will make him a hit in San Francisco.
31. Denver-Xavier Su’A-Filo, G, UCLA-With the money spent on D, surely Denver will look to protect Manning. Su’A-Filo has turned the heads of many scouts with his fluid play, he can easily replace Beadles.
32. Seattle-Marqise Lee, WR, USC-Wilson needs a reliable receiver, and Lee will be a perfect scheme fit. Lee won’t be afraid to block or go over the middle.