2012 NFL Mock Draft First Round: Father of two who can’t get enough of sports, especially the NFL.
Born and raised in New Jersey so I learned to be quick with the wit, and usually sarcastic.Always open for a good debate (if you want to have one with me email me at [email protected]), as everyone is entitled to their own opinions.These are mine.
Check out my most recent Draft article here: Elite Draft analysis
2012 NFL Mock Draft Updated on 04/18/2012 By Rob
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB-Stanford
Don’t believe any of owner Jim Irsay’s attention grabbing. Luck is best QB prospect since Peyton Manning.
2. TRADE: Washington Redskins Via Rams: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
Perfect fit for coach Shanahan’s mobile QB system.
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT-USC
Efforts to trade pick will not work. Need to protect Ponder from division pass rushers.
4. Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
The only true feature back of draft will help Browns stagnant offense immensely.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
Wonderlic test score doesn’t affect how well he covers wide receivers.