2013 NFL Mock Draft by Raymond | Picks 17-24
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jarvis Jones, OLB/DE, Georgia
Pittsburgh have lost their biggest weapon at the WR position. They will now need a new #1 receiver. They have an aging defense as well and with the loss of James Harrison it makes sense to pick Jarvis Jones.
18. Dallas Cowboys: Eric Reid, S, LSU
The Cowboys wanted Kenny Vaccaro but he was picked so they get considered the 2nd best option Eric Reid.
19. New York Giants: DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama
The Giants have some needs on both sides of the ball. A key is to protect Eli Manning and this is were the 3rd Crimson Tide player DJ Fluker gets picked in the 1st round
20. Chicago Bears: Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
The Bears best defensive players are starting to age. Brian Urlacher has been plagued with injuries over the past years. Alec Ogletree would be a perfect fit/replacement in the Bears defense.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Matt Elam, S, Florida
The Bengals need a Safety. They would have selected Kenny Vaccaro but the Cowboys have selected him. Elam is my 3rd rated safety and will be a good player for the Bengals.
22. St. Louis Rams: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
The Rams get Vaccaro and possibly get their #1 receiver in the draft in Cordarrelle Patterson. I am not completely sold on him but he had a great 2012 at Tennessee.
23. Minnesota Vikings: DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
The Vikings have recently signed Greg Jennings and Jerome Simpson. Simpson isn’t as good as advertised and will not be the threat the Vikings need after losing Percy Harvin. Hopkins will be a great #2 if Jennings can stay healthy.
24. Indianapolis Colts: DJ Hayden, CB, Houston
The Colts need help in the secondary. Hayden has got some late draft buzz and has been flying up draft boards. Hayden could compliment across from Vontae Davis a former 1st rounder.