Oakland Raiders player needs for the 2015 NFL Draft
by Tyler Lurkins
1. DT -A Del Rio D requires a productive front 4, and Oakland simply lacks at the DT spot.
2. S -This team really needs a new SS and a younger FS.
3. WR -Oakland really has above average receivers, but could use an elite one to get open for Carr.
4. LB -Burris/Roach were horrid on the inside. The signing of Ray Ray Armstrong shows the Raiders weren’t comfortable on the outside either.
5. LT -Penn is solidish..but the Raiders need a franchise LT to ensure Carr stays upright.