New York Jets player needs for the 2015 NFL Draft
by Tyler Lurkins
1. QB -Geno or Simms? How about a cheap bridge QB as a FA, or a development in the mid rounds.
2. RB -The Jets have sought a marquee bell cow for many years.
3. CB -The rumor is the Jets will be highly aggressive on Revis, and rightfully so. This team needs two corners.
4. ILB -Bowles makes the most out what he has, but there isn’t a ton at ILB.
5. G -A ton of young developing lineman are on the roster, but none have panned out so far.