New York Giants player needs for the 2015 NFL Draft
by Tyler Lurkins
1. S -The safety play was poor, and the Giants have none under contract worth talking about.
2. T -Blessed with many movable pieces, the Giants still need either a LT or a RT for maximum protection.
3. DE -JPP is back, but who will play opposite of him. The Giants need more explosion.
4. DT -The Giants have nothing next to Hankins.
5. RB -In their most successful seasons, the Giants always threw multiple backs with talent at opposing teams.