Justin’s final picks of the 2014 NFL Mock Draft
2014 NFL Mock Draft Pick | 25-32
25.San Diego Chargers- Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech: The Chargers have to deal with Peyton Manning twice a year so some help at CB is the obvious selection. Not the strongest player but that’s what strength coaches are for. All around a nice cornerback prospect that has good instincts and that is very coachable.
26. Cleveland Browns- Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville: The once projected #1 overall has slid from the hype. Scouts say he doesn’t have an NFL arm I’m one to differ. Bridgewater is one of the feel good stories of the draft. He also sneaks back into the first round due to need if not he’s a high second round pick.
27. New Orleans Saints- Dee Ford DE Auburn: The Saints can’t find that elite edge rusher they need. Ford may not be a perfect scheme fit but Rob Ryan can turn him into a poor man’s Clowney. Great burst off the edge just very undersized.
28. Carolina Panthers- Kelvin Benjamin WR FSU- The huge one and done wonder from FSU has the highest ceiling of any receiver purely because you can’t teach size. He would be a nice big target for Cam Newton and a great contrast from what they lost in Steve Smith.
29. New England Patriots- Rashead Hagemann DT Minnesota: Rashead has Patriot player written all over him from his attitude to work ethic to game tape. This is a Bill Belichick player and at a position of need as the cherry on top; just like they drew it up on their draft board.
30. San Francisco- Cody Latimer WR Indiana: Choosing a wide receiver to slip into the bottom of the first round after a huge run is near impossible. Latimer get the nod as the consistent big body route runner that Jim Harbaugh will have to get to focus to prevent the drops he saw last year.
31. Denver Broncos- Jason Verrett CB TCU: The Broncos load up and get a young fill in for Champ Bailey. The mighty mouse prospect he is undersized but can get out of his back pedal in a hury and make a play.
32. Seattle Seahawks- Xavier Su’a-Filo G UCLA: What do you draft with the team that seems to have everything? The best valued player on the board. I see Su’a- Filo going much higher to the right team as he is a monster inside and very versatile.