2015 NFL Mock Draft
John Ellsworth’s Final 2015 NFL Mock Draft | 7 Full Rounds
1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jameis Winston QB, Florida St. 6’4" 231 lbs
No secret here. If the Bucs don’t pull the trigger on him it would be shocker!.
2) Tennessee Titans -Marcus Mariota QB, Oregon 6’4" 222 lbs
I think he’s going to go second. I don’t know who’s going to make the pick but he’s going 2. If the Titans trade down look for the Jets, Bears & Browns to be in hot pursuit & of course the Eagles Chip Kelly.
3) Jacksonville Jaguars – Dante Fowler Jr. DE/ER/OLB, Florida 6’3" 261 lbs
This pick is close to being set in stone. Has been the heart & soul of Gators D last 2 years. The Jags need an ER who they can move around. That fits him to a T. After smokin’ combine he became the #1 Edge available.
4) Oakland Raiders – Leonard Williams DT/DE, USC 6’5" 302 lbs
Best & safest pick in the draft. Dominant & disruptive on the line of scrimmage. Has the power & strength to take over games in the trenches. His nickname on the Trojans was Cat because of his elite quickness. Can be just as effective playing inside or out. Grew up a die hard Raiders fan & now his dream comes true.
5) Washington Redskins – Vic Beasley OLB/ER, Clemson 6’3" 246 lbs
With Orapko going FA to the Titans the Skins grab a sure fire replacement. Puts massive pressure on QB & often gets results. Had the hottest combine of all LB’s. Showed up heavier than listed & scouts took notice. It helped his stock. A true sack artist. Had 12 sacks & 21.5 TFL in 2014. Had 13 sacks & 23.5 TFL in 2013.