2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 11-20 by Chuck
11. Minnesota Vikings: Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
The Vikings get the best corner in this draft in Trae Waynes. Peters is a better talent but due to off the field issues he falls a little bit.
12. Cleveland Browns: DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
The Browns need help at WR badly so they get the best available WR with this selection. Parker is a good big wide receiver who catches the ball well in contested situations.
12. New Orleans Saints: Randy Gregory, OLB/DE, Nebraska
The Saints get a playmaker with this selection. They don’t mind the character concerns with a talent this good at this position.
14. Miami Dolphins: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
The Dolphins get the best running back in the draft. His knee was cleared so they pull the trigger.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Arik Armstead, DE, Oregon
The 49ers add a big time defensive player who can come in and be a difference maker right away.
16. Houston Texans: Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF
The Houston Texans lose Andre Johnson in the offseason so they fill the void with Perriman.
17.San Diego Chargers: Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
The Chargers take the best available healthy RB in this 2015 NFL Draft. Gordon would be a good fit in this offense.
18. Kansas City Chiefs: La’El Collins, OT/G, LSU
The Chiefs grab a good offensive lineman who can start at RT or G out of the gate. He could eventually be a left tackle with his athleticism as well.
19. Cleveland From Buffalo: Shane Ray, DE, Missouri
The Browns get a good pass rusher with this selection. He falls a little because of injury.
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Nelson Agholor, WR, USC
The Eagles decide to go wide receiver with this selection. Agholor is a talented all around WR who will fit the Eagles scheme well.