Cal’s 2014 NFL Mock Draft Picks 21-32
21. Green Bay Packers: HaHa Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
Clay Mathews has had injuries and the Packers have had trouble getting after the QB. Mack should help with this.
22.Philadelphia Eagles: Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
The Eagles get the best corner available with this selection.
23.Kansas City Chiefs: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, FSU
The Chiefs could use another weapon on the offensive side of the ball.
24.Cincinnati Bengals: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn
The Bengals help their defense with a versatile player.
25. San Diego: Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech
Antonio Gates is past his prime and Philip Rivers needs an outlet on offense. Jace Amaro is the best receiving tight end in the draft class and would fit their scheme well.
26. Cleveland Browns (via Indianapolis Colts): Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi State
The Browns help the interior of their defense with this selection.
27. New Orleans Saints: Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame
The Saints get a good Offensive Tackle.
28. Carolina Panther: Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
The Panthers pick up a first round Guard in Gabe Jackson.
29. San Francisco 49ers: Marqise Lee, WR, USC
The 49ers need help at the WR position and Lee can do that immediately.
30. New England Patriots: Scott Crichton, DE/OLB, Oregon State
The Panthers get another player to rush the linebacker.
31. Denver Broncos: Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
Denver is the best available QB.
32. Seattle Seahawks: Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
The Seahawks get a versatile defensive lineman.