2015 NFL Mock Draft Round 2 by Hunter
Round 2 | 33-43:
33. Tennessee Titans: Cedric Ogbuehi, OT/G, Texas A&M
The Titans add a good player who can start on the right side when healthy and be a good starter.
34. Tampa Bay Bucaneers: Shaq Thompson, OLB, Washington
The Buccaneers get a good talent who can play in a couple situations.
35. Oakland Raiders: Eli Harold, DE/OLB, Virginia
The Raiders get a very good football player with this selection.
36. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ronald Darby, CB, Florida
The Jags take a player who could end up being a first round talent. Jaguars need to put pressure on Luck if they want to compete for the division.
37. New York Jets: Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
The Jets get a speedy wide receiver here.
38. Washington Redskins: Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami
Washington takes a play maker on defense. Perryman will definitely get playing time his rookie year for whoever gets him.
39. Chicago Bears: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma
The Bears could lose one of their top tier wide receivers this year and Sammie Coates has a lot of talent to be a starter right away.
40. New York Giants: Markus Golden, DE/OLB, Missouri
The Giants go defensive side of the ball with their 2nd overall pick.
41. St. Louis Rams: Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA
The Rams pass on quarterback in the first round but Hundley is too good to pass on in the 2nd round. Even if Bradford somehow ends up staying healthy Hundley is well worth this pick in the 2nd .
42. Atlanta Falcons: Laken Tomlinson, G, Duke
The Falcons added defense in the first round and offensive line with the 2nd round.
43. Cleveland Browns: Tre Jackson, G, Florida State
The Browns get a talented offensive guard.