2015 NFL Mock Draft Round 2 by Hunter
Round 2 | 55-64:
55. Arizona Cardinals: Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
The Cardinals running backs are talented but they have had some issues with health. Abdullah is a very talented back that should be able to come in and share the load.
56. Pittsburgh Steelers: Arie Kouandjio, G, Alabama
The Steelers need to continue to build their offensive line to protect Big Ben and help Leveon.
57. Carolina Panthers: Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana
The panthers need some young blood at the running back position. Coleman will add a spark to the running back game.
58. Baltimore Ravens: Jeremiah Putasi, OT, Utah
The Ravens add to their offensive line.
59. Denver Broncos: Donovan Smith, OT, Penn State
Denver needs to get a better rotation on Offense.
60. Dallas Cowboys: Nelson Agholor, WR, USC
The Cowboys get a good wide receiver who will complement Bryant well.
61. Indianapolis Colts: Corey Robinson, OT, South Carolina
The Colts grab an offensive tackle to help protect Andrew Luck in this 2015 NFL Mock Draft.
62. Green Bay Packers: Ellis McCarthy, NT, UCLA
The Packers grab a NT to help with the run stopping.
63. Seattle Seahawks: Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio State
The Seahawks get a good DT.
64. New England Patriots: TJ Yeldon, RB, Alabama
The Patriots add a good RB.