2015 NFL Mock Draft Round 2
Round 2 | 44-54: Hunter
44. New Orleans: Paul Dawson, LB, TCU
The Saints get a very good LB to help their defense which has but struggling the last couple years.
45. Minnesota Vikings: AJ Cann, G, South Carolina
The Vikings get a good Guard.
46. San Francisco 49ers: Lorenzo Mauldin, DE/OLB, Louisville
The 49ers add another player who can play on the defensive side of the ball for the 49ers.
47. Miami Dolphins Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, ….
This Dolphins go Wide Receiver with this selection. DGB has the potential to be a top tier red zone target.
48. San Diego Chargers: PJ Williams, CB, Florida State
The PJ Williams slide stops here. He just got a DWI which couldn’t have been a dumber thing to do. However, he is still very talented so the Chargers take a chance on him.
49. Kansas City Chiefs: Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State
The Chiefs need help at Wide Receiver as their wide outs are aging fast. Smith is a great weapon.
50. Buffalo Bills: Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
The Bills have to make a decision if they want to go after a QB of the future. Bryce Petty has good size and a good arm. The only thing is that he hasn’t been in a pro-style offense and it may take him a little time to learn their system. With that said he may be the best option.
51. Houston Texans: Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado State
The Texans add an offensive tackle .
52. Philadelphia Eagles: Nate Orchard, DE/OLB, Utah
The Eagles get a good a good pass rusher.
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Mario Edwards JR, DE, Florida State
The Bengals get a Defensive end late in the 2nd round.
54. Detroit Lions: Alex Carter, CB, Stanford
The Lions add a player to their secondary.