The top 2013 NFL Draft Wide Receiver rankings by Tyler Lurkins. You can check out Tyler’s 2013 NFL Mock Draft HERE
1. Keenan Allen, Cal-Has the size and skill to play in the NFL. Very good route runner with soft hands. Fights for the ball and works to get open. Will be a steady receiver but lacks the game changing speed and elusiveness. Comparison: Greg Jennings
2. Justin Hunter, Tennessee-Big bodied, sure handed receiver. Makes huge plays and flashes exceptional speed and separation at the collegiate level. Needs to improve on fighting for the ball and coming back to the QB. Could be better on his routes. May have injury concerns. Comparison: Brandon Marshall
3. Robert Woods, USC-Polished route runner who understands responsibility. Very aware and will find open spots for his QB to throw to. Very undersized to handle the load as a #1 receiver. Comparison: Brandon Lloyd
4. Da’Rick Rodgers, Tennessee Tech-Exceptional receiver who can break the big play. Great hands and will block out defender to nab the ball. Very good speed. Lacks route running skills and has had several discipline problems. Comparison: Young Hakeem Nicks
5. Cordarelle Patterson, Tennessee-Big play receiver who makes the tough catch. Not afraid to come over the middle. Shows great play making ability. Has hardly any route running skills and lacks experience. Comparison: Young Hakeem Nicks.