The top 2013 NFL Draft Quarterback rankings by Tyler Lurkins. You can check out Tyler’s 2013 NFL Mock Draft HERE
- Geno Smith, W. Virginia-Extremely mobile and evasive. A Vick or RG3 type player with an unbelievable arm. Needs to work on decision making and accuracy between 15 and 20 yards. High risk pick, but his ability to escape the rush will make him a safe pick. Comparison: RGIII
- Matt Barkley, USC-Almost a complete prospect. Excellent ability of reading defensive schemes and shows immaculate accuracy on his passes. Lacks the coveted size of a pure pocket passer and may not have the arm to throw the ball effectively past 20 yards. Perfect for a west coast scheme. Comparison: A better Andy Dalton
- Tyler Wilson, Arkansas-Highly mobile with a strong arm. A field general who will do everything to keep his team in the game. Well above average accuracy, but may crumple under a pass rush or poor surrounding talent. Comparison: Aaron Rogers in his first years as a starter.
- Tyler Bray, Tennessee-Ideal frame for the NFL. Amazing arm but needs better decision making and accuracy. Hard to bring down in the pocket and can scramble. Comparison: Ben Rothlisberger
- Logan Thomas, Va Tech-Elusive scrambler with the size to run over a defender. May have trouble learning a complicated system. Throws a great deep ball with poor accuracy. Makes horrible decisions and leads receivers into traffic. Comparison: A poor man’s Cam Newton.