The top 2013 NFL Draft Tackle rankings by Tyler Lurkins. You can check out Tyler’s 2013 NFL Mock Draft HERE
1. Jake Matthews, Texas A and M-Most refined and educated tackle in draft. Shows athletic ability and footwork to make up for mistakes. Slides well with great strength to sustain block. Lacks the desired arm length and has had little experience at left tackle. Comparison: D’Brickshaw Ferguson
2. Luke Joeckel, Texas A and M-A polished left tackle. Uses arms well and possesses excellent footwork. May need to work on strength and may be too much of a finesse blocker. Comparison: Micheal Roos
3. Taylor Lewan, Michigan-Shows great footwork and slides well. Smart football mind, reads pressure schemes. Can get beat by a fast bull rush and needs to use arms better. Needs time in an NFL strength program. Comparison: Ryan Clady
4. Oday Aboushi, Virginia-Constantly developing. Has the will to better himself. Sets the edge well and plays to the whistle. Needs to polish up footwork and use his hands to separate from the rusher. Comparison: Duane Brown
5. Brennan Williams, N. Carolina-Projects on the right side of the line but could develop on the left side. Great run blocker with ability to move blocks to the next level and beyond. Footwork could be improved as well as the ability to play pad level. Comparison: Micheal Oher.